Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Update: What Going On With My Blog?

Good evening guys, I just wanted to write this quick post to let you all know that I will hopefully be blogging a lot more now. I know I've never been the most consistent at posting, but something sparked in me last week and I've decided that blogging is something I want to try and do more of. 

A little introduction to how I want my blog to be now... I'll be writing posts which cover a range of spectrum's- Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle/Fitness and Travel. I'll try and upload content which I think you lot would like to see and (fingers crossed) be posting once a week, possibly more if I have the time.

Also, make sure you follow me on my other social media platforms, such as Instagram and Twitter, as I post on those everyday. The links to all of my social media can be found in the 'Contact' tab at the top of my blog.

I should hopefully have a post coming by the end of this week, speak to you lovely lot soon!



Megan








 

No comments:

Post a Comment